Friday, November 30, 2012

Experiences of Care & Share Programme


Quotes and experiences by students

Today I with my school went to an old age home i.e Saint's Mary .It was an amazing experience that I have ever had. This day was totally different from other days because today I got to meet those people who were not accepted by there own children .I was really feeling bad when i heard about there stories and their condition .The one who bought them in this world they had left them . This was really shocking for me because parents are the one with whom you can share everything. I am not blessed by my own grandmother and by going there I felt nice and got slot of love.                                                                                                      (Upma Golyan    X-D)


Today was a memorable day. We got the opportunity to visit Nirmal Hriday as a part of the care and share programme . It was not just a normal visit; it was a special visit as we realized that how rich and lucky we are on meeting the people there. Rich means that we have everything - eyes, ears, legs etc. Nirmal Hriday founded in 1962 is an NGO that takes care of physically and mentally challenged people. The people there may not be as blessed as us but they all were happy and smiling. They were enjoying with us. We talked to them, sang songs and also the seniors were dancing with us. I realized that we often become upset when our demands are not fulfilled and ask for more and more. But after meeting the people there I realized that god has given us everything in life but still we don't realize the importance of our life. It was a great experience and something very different                                                                                       (Harshit Miglani-IX)


No comments:

Post a Comment